NIV, ESV vs KJV Bible
The following WHOLE verses have been removed in the ESV and NIV Bibles; whether in the text or footnotes… I am sure there is much more than this. I am suspecting Other Faith groups and Government control and manipulate what they want you to read and believe. They control your opinions and are making sure to be bias as to what they want you to know and believe. They already control your education, health care, food supply, and media…The are trying to disarm Americans so they can control you with a police state. Hitler and Stalin did the same things. Next is your Faith.
Please don’t get my opinion wrong; the NIV, ESV, and the King James Version of the Holy Bible are all good works for studying Faith in God and Jesus. But I would prefer to have everything at my disposal to learn without searching. I feel the best Holy Bible for Study, Praise, and Worship of the Christian Faiths would be the KJV.
In the footnotes is will say it is a verse Similar to another. Similar is not the same as exact. No one should have to bounce around the Bible to complete a lesson. The book should be left as it was. The publishers and powers that be want to make knowing the word of God and Jesus annoying. They want you to give up. They want you to lose faith. However, this is nothing new. It has been going on for a long time; The earliest NIV copyright by Biblica, Inc is 1973. The ESV Bible has an early copyright date of 2001 by Good News Publishers.
1. Matthew 17:21 — COMPLETELY removed “Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.”
2. Matthew 18:11: “For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost.”
3. Matthew 23:14: “Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows’ houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.”
4. Mark 7:16: “If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.”
5. Mark 9:44: “Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.”
6. Mark 9:46: “Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.”
7. Mark 11:26: “But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.”
8. Mark 15:28: “And the scripture was fulfilled, which saith, And he was numbered with the transgressors.”
9. Mark 16:9-20 (all 12 verses) — There is a line separating the last 12 verses of Mark from the main text. Right under the line it says: [The two most reliable early manuscripts do not have
10. Mark 16:9-20] (NIV, 1978 ed.) The Jehovah’s Witness “Bible” also places the last 12 verses of Mark as an appendix of sorts.
11. Luke 17:36: “Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.”
12. Luke 23:17 — COMPLETELY removed “(For of necessity he must release one unto them at the feast.)”
13. John 5:4: “For an angel went down at a certain season into the pool, and troubled the water: whosoever then first after the troubling of the water stepped in was made whole of whatsoever disease he had.”
14. Acts 8:37: “And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.”
15. Acts 15:34: “Notwithstanding it pleased Silas to abide there still.”
16. Acts 24:7: “But the chief captain Lysias came upon us, and with great violence took him away out of our hands,”
17. Acts 28:29: “And when he had said these words, the Jews departed, and had great reasoning among themselves.”
18. Romans 16:24: “The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.”
19. I John 5:7: “For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.”
I can understand something missing because of human error; but this much is intentional. What else are you NIV readers missing? What does the King James Version of the Bible say? Why were publishers willingly able to remove verses? Just because it had no meaning to some people does not mean it means nothing to others.