Write a List
Since I am fairly new, or rather out of practice with writing and coming up with ideas; I decided to take part in the WordPress.com Blogging University. The subject is Everyday Inspiration. For the next 20 days, each day they email a subject idea and I will write about what is means to me. Today is day 2 and my subject is to, “write a list.” I can make any list of any subject. a list is a list…
I recently went through my Veterans Affairs (VA) medical screening for injuries sustained while in the United States Army. I hope I am approved for something for all the hard work and dedication; blood, sweat, and tears. There are days that I cannot walk due to gouty arthritis in my ankles, knees, and hips. Often I cannot lift my left arm due to arthritis in the shoulder. I have back problems because of arthritis and bone spurs. The pain has gotten so bad that it has had an effect on my work and I decided to leave it. I couldn’t keep doing what I do. So this list will be what I would like do when and if the VA decides to compensate me.Wish me luck.
1. Complete the building of my home; including installing a solar and wind generation system.
2. Buy a medium size pick-up truck or SUV.
3. Send an allowance directly to my kids with my ex-wives.
4. Travel around Asia since I now live in the Philippines. Possibly make a trip back to Europe eventually.
5. Reignite some hobbies that I have not done for a while.
6. Upgrade my Laptop, mobile, and maybe get a normal home Computer with a proper desk.
7. Maybe get a new boat with a proper Garmin GPS and fish Finder for fishing around here in Caramoan, Philippines.
8. Buy some fitness equipment to keep myself in the best shape I can.
9. Maybe take a few certification courses.
10. Get something really nice for my wife.
This list is just a few ideas of what I would like to do if I am compensated by the VA.