JUST FOR FUN, If you want to know more, ask.
1. What is your name? David Lee Martin
2. How old are you? 38 on June 9, 2016
3. Are you sure? Hope So
4. What is your earliest memory? Bee Sting while walking barefoot through the grass
5. What is your favorite alcoholic drink? Jack Daniel’s and Coca Cola or a Gozmos
6. What is your favorite vegetable? Potato…..
7. Do you remember your first day at school? Nope
8. What is the worst exam result you remember ever getting? D-, I legitimately deserved an F. The teacher did not want me back in his class….
9. How tall are you? 6 foot, 4 inches.
10. Can you swim? Like a Dog
11. Who is your favorite movie actress? Emma Stone or Amanda Seyfried
12. Who is your favorite movie actor? Arnold or Tom Hanks
13. Who is your favorite comedian? Don’t really have one anymore.
14. Who is your favorite politician? TRUMP 2016!!!
15. Who is your favorite historical figure (been dead for at least 100 years)? Abe Lincoln
16. Who is your favorite super-heroine? Cat Woman
17. Who is your favorite super-hero? Batman
18. Can you name a female scientist other than Madame Curie? No, Who is she?
19. Who is your favorite mythological god or goddess? Medusa or Zeus
20. Who is your favorite woman of all time? My current wife for sticking with me through my bullshit habits.
21. Do you agree with “An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth”? Yes. Unless you are in the wrong.
22. Do you agree with “Life does not forgive weakness”? Yes
23. Do you agree with “It is the enemy who can truly teach us to practice the virtues of compassion and tolerance”? No, He is an enemy for a reason. NO MERCY
24. Do you agree with “The state can do what they want to do”? Nope. That’s why we have elections.
25. Do you agree with “If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country”? I would never betray my country. If my friend does not stand by my side, then what kind of friend is he?
26. Do you agree with “If the path be beautiful, let us not ask where it leads”? The right path to beauty is in the heart and soul. Not your outward appearance.
27. Do you agree with “Crime is a product of social excess”? Crime is a product of poor up bringing in a failed society. The failure to teach the youth morals and integrity.
28. Do you agree with “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you”? Yes
29. Do you agree with “And mankind is naught but a single nation”? It’s a wishful Idea to be a one world nation. But political and environmental greed will never allow such unity.
30. Do you agree with “Bulimia Nervosa is so ’87”? It’s a sickness for a woman to think she is beautiful as a skeleton. Force feed her or tube feed her. She needs to know beauty is not an outward appearance.
31. What is the worst movie you have ever seen? The Ace Ventura Pet Detective Series
32. What is the worst TV show you have ever seen? The View or The Kardashians
33. What is the worst book you have ever read? The Quran
34. What is the worst song you have ever heard? The kid song than never ends…. Its annoying
35. What is the worst sport you know of? Water Pollo
36. Who is the worst movie “star” ever? Hard to decide…. probably the guys from south park in Baseket Ball movie.
37. Who is the worst comedian ever? Andy Dick
38. Who is the worst author ever? Atheist Richard Dawkins. He doesn’t know his ass from a hole in the ground.
39. Who is the worst musical act ever? Dixie Chicks, Un-American ungrateful Cunts.
40. Who is the worst sports “star” you have ever seen? O.J. Simpson
41. If you could go back in time to witness an historical event in person, what event would you want to see? US Congress voting on the 13th Amendment
42. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go? All Over Europe
43. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would you meet? Dali Lama
44. If you could become famous for one thing, what would that thing be? Writing
45. If you could buy anything regardless of cost, what would you buy? World Peace
46. If you could change any one thing about your country, what would it be? Its National Capitol should be centralized
47. If you could change any one thing about international politics, what would it be? Scrap the UN. Its worthless.
48. If you could meet any famous person who is dead, who would it be? John Lennon
49. If you could become dictator of the world, would you? YES. I would fix the hell out of it.
50. If you could eat an entire cow at one sitting, would you? I wish, Flame Broiled and Medium well please.
51. Have you ever illegally downloaded music/TV shows/movies from the net? Yes. Who hasn’t
52. Have you ever used illegal narcotics (yes, even pot counts if it was illegal at the time)? Nope
53. Have you ever gotten any points on your driving license? Ohhhh Yesss. Speed demon here
54. Have you ever stolen anything from a shop? No, out of fear of getting my ass beat
55. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes while underage? Yes, I was always tall and looked older.
56. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes for another person who was underage? Yes, Because they were drinking with me at my home in a controlled environment. If you can die for your country as a soldier at 18 you sure as hell can drink with me.
57. Have you ever tried to cheat the tax man/social security/other government agency? Of course not.
58. Have you ever ridden on a train or bus without paying? Never.
59. Have you ever been arrested? Almost, I was a fast runner as a kid…..
60. Have you ever been charged with a crime … ? Never
61. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? From California. Traveled East as far as the Philippines. I have not crossed the Pacific Ocean yet. But when I do it means I have circum navigated the globe.
62. Where have you visited that you would like to go back to? GERMANY!!!
63. Where would you like to visit that you haven’t yet? Nepal, Namaste!
64. Where is your favorite place in the world? My home in the Philippines.
65. Where have you visited that you hope never to go to again? KUWAIT and IRAQ, Muslims are out of the Mind there.
66. Where would you definitely never go to? Syria
67. Where is your least favorite place in the world? Middle East
68. What is your favorite way to travel ? Train
69. What is your least favorite way to travel? Mini van
70. What is the capital of Assyria? Damascus but who cares….
71. What was the last movie you saw? Dead Pool
72. Was it any good? Awesome
73. What was the last book you read? Blood and Gold by Anne Rice
74. Was it any good? Anne Rice is one of my favorite Authors. Anything by her is addictive and hard to put down.
75. What was the last song you listened to? No Matter What by Papa Roach. Acoustic version
76. Was it any good? Yes
77. What was the last computer game you played? Candy Crush…. Does it ever end?
78. Did you do well? I don’t think so
79. What was the last meal you ate? Gilled pork and rice
80. Was it any good? Not really
81. Do you believe in God? Absolutely
82. Do you agree with the war in Iraq? I do, Fuck those that don’t. I personally seen an orphanage on a Iraq base where they taught children how to use weapons like artillery. Killing Muslims who teach children how to kill in the name of Religion don’t belong in a civilized society and should be exterminated like roaches they are.
83. Do you believe in aliens? We cannot be the only ones….
84. Do you agree with the theory of evolution? No. If we evolved from monkeys, then why are there still monkeys??? Sure Survival of the fittest but evolving no.
85. Do you believe in reincarnation? Absolutely. The light at the end of the tunnel is you being pushed out the vagina again 🙂
86. Do you agree with the idea of the UN? Nope. Useless bastards will allow a genocide if there is nothing to gain economically.
87. Do you believe in karma? Yes
88. Do you agree with the theories of man-induced global warming? Yes, People need to be more environmentally friendly.
89. Do you believe in democracy above all other systems of government? Yes… I don’t agree with lobbyists buying the votes though. Fidel Castro did a good job with communism though.
90. Do you agree with Freddie Mercury when he sings “Fat-bottomed girls you make the rockin’ world go round”? Love a thick girl. Bust and Curves are my heart catcher
91. What is your favorite movie? HBO Band Of Brothers Series
92. What is your favorite book? Bible
93. What is your favorite song? Hello by Adele
94. What is your favorite city? Bamberg, Germany
95. What is your favorite sport? American football
96. What is your favorite place in the world? It was a Pub called the Holzwurm in Germany. But the owner sold it and it was destroyed and remodeled into a college type café. Bastard…..
97. Are you glad these questions are almost over? Sure why not. I can keep going all day though.
98. What are you going to do next? Maybe watch a porn, just kidding, maybe…. Maybe write something else.
99. Do you anticipate this activity being fun? Always
100. Give us a quote to end on…. “What good is a Man who does not try to make the world a better place…”
If you have another set questions put them together and send me, email@example.com