Unemployment and Welfare is only meant to be a temporary source of income, Not a lifestyle. Too many people are making an occupation of staying on the unemployment and welfare systems by popping children out one right after the other, or they really just don’t want to work.
My reforms would only cover Three children of the recipient(s). Anything they need for additional children will be the incentive for them to find work. Those who have more than Three kids will be offered free sterilization; Man, woman, or preferably both.
There will also be Mandatory drug testing for illegal Substances for all people receiving Unemployment or Welfare. If test is positive on the first test, rehabilitation classes will be mandatory and monthly tests will be given. Failure to quit illegal drugs use will result in the automatic removal from the payment system and children will be placed into state provided foster care.
I will suggest a time cap on receiving unemployment/welfare for periods of no longer than Six month intervals. Six months are more than enough time to rebound from one job and into another. Even if it means relocating to a new city or State. To find necessary work people will need to learn to be more nomadic. My system will offer a small relocation grant that will cover the cost of rent, deposit, utilities, and moving for a job only when the employer has agreed to hire the applicant. Passport and Visa assistance will be offered to those who find suitable work abroad. Extensions of the Six month time limit will be determined case by case by the case worker based on the job market and the applicants effort to find employment. No effort = No pay after Six Months.
Welfare offices will start to have an Unemployment labor office’s and temp service’s integrated into their facilities with a federal data base to help create good resume’s and find jobs immediately that the recipient(s) are qualified for as soon as possible. When offered a job the recipient(s) must take it if it is within their capability and commuting distance. Once a stable income is achieved the recipient(s) will be removed from the systems or have the benefits reduced as to not be a complete or continuous drain on the tax system. Single parents or couples with low incomes, with children not yet in school, will receive a set amount to cover costs at a licensed daycare facility during their job search and depending on the income amount of the recipient.
Those lacking proper education preventing them from finding suitable jobs will be given the opportunity to take certification courses in various administrative and vocational fields. When a certification or diploma is achieved the Six month period will begin and the system will begin assisting them again in finding employment. Failure to complete the course and dropping out will result in loss of benefits.
I would definitely be doing some serious executive action.
1. Taxes: There would be a flat income tax rate for all. 30% from all. Does not matter the income gap. Blue collar or executive will pay the same. Fair is fair. I would average the product tax in stores nation wide. No 1 state will pay more than the other… Fuel prices will be adjusted to be the same nation wide. Diesel will be the lowest costing since it drives commerce. Property Tax will be a State issue.
2. Jobs: I would do everything humanly possible to take our foreign jobs and bring them back into the US. You should not have to talk to a call center in India or Manila for something you did or bought in the US. Americans spend enough time on phones and behind computers to be well suited for this kind of work.
I would make the US Auto industry bring jobs back to the US or face higher tariffs on imported vehicles and parts. I would make Overseas countries who export cars into the US require fair trade deals. Equal import-export. As of now Asia and Europe have very few American made vehicles. I would also add a 10 percent deficit Tariff to foreign cars entering America. The deficit tariff would help to pay off the National Debt. The price of not buying American made and supporting your fellow American job force. As incentive, if you trade in a foreign made car in good condition, I would have the automotive dealers deduct a percentage on the Newly purchased AMERICAN MADE automobile.
I would put more weight on the textile industry to create more work for Americans. Stop making clothes in Asia in crowded sweat shops by kids and for slave wages. America has a cotton and wool industry, we can definitely teach people how to sew again. Where has home economics gone?
Agriculture would also get an overhaul. Monsanto would be out of business. All fruits and Vegetables will be non-GMO and heirloom in type. Requiring more people for production and crop management. Also high schools in agricultural areas will be required to have optional agricultural elective courses teaching basics of planting, soil management, and fertilizing. No more illegal immigrants in the fields. It is understandable that they do jobs that others don’t like. But those are American Jobs wasted. If farmers are caught employing illegal’s they will be heavily fined. The fees from that fine will also go towards the deficit. The foreigners with a proper valid Work visa will not be subject to punishment.
3. Primary Education: There will surely be more vocational schools built. Our Manufacturing industry is in the gutter. America would be greater if She could sustain herself. We need less MADE IN CHINA cheap garbage. More Americans need to be into building, developing, and creating. Not just buying and selling. Course’s in school will stay true to history. Nothing is gonna be removed to make some religious, atheist, or ethnic groups happy. History will be taught as it really was. Most kids now days can’t point out England on a map. Learning additional languages will also be introduced starting in junior high or middle school and continue into high school. It will be an optional elective as well but strongly encouraged. Uniforms will also be introduced to close the social casting scene based on appearance. There will be uniformity. Every morning the students will do the pledge of allegiance. Those who refuse can opt to send their child to a private school or home school. National Anthem will be played prior to every sporting event.
4. The Government: The Constitution and its Amendments will not be changed. The 2nd Amendment is definitely not up for debate. Open carry will not only be permitted but encouraged with a license of training. Any new proposals for new Amendments will be voted on by the public, not congress. Anything relating to the public directly will be voted on by them. Politicians taking bribe money from lobbyists will be relieved of duties and imprisoned for a term based on the monetary amount received.
Military powers will be taken away from Congress and a Military War Comity will be formed consisting of the highest ranking heads of each military branch and intelligence services, with the president having the final say based on the recommendation from the commanding Generals.
The lowest ranking soldiers will make more than the standard national minimum wage. No way would I allow a burger flipper to make more than the person who would fight and die for him.
The Armed Service Branches will be rebuilt to a modern sustainable force capable of going to war any where any time. Closed Bases in Europe and Asia would be negotiated into re opening.
We will discontinue supporting the United Nations. They have become a “for profit” organization. While Genocides were happening in Africa they looked the other way because they had nothing economically to gain.
Wars will only be declared on Humanitarian grounds such as Genocide and liberating a suffering oppressed population. No wars for economic advantage will be declared. If we are attacked by an organized military, we will level their nation.
There will be no restrictions as to where the National flag can be posted. Patriotism and love of country will be strongly encouraged. Those who burn the US Flag or walk on it will be exiled from ever returning to the US. Not even under special conditions. No other nations flag will be permitted to be flown outside their homes. This is America, Love it or Leave it.
Countries with citizens who condemn the US and burn the Flag of the United states WILL Lose foreign aid without a chance of redeeming it for not controlling their people by building a sense of appreciation with its population. Their visa privileges will also be revoked. Its current citizens on US soil will be allowed to complete the terms of their current visa’s without renewal. We will no longer aid countries in any way that hate us.
5. Environment, Energy, Oil, and Gas: More emphasis will be placed on using our own resources while trying to avoid fracking. More Gulf, Texas, and Alaska resorting while minding close attention to the environmental safety and cleanliness. We as US citizens need to stop relying on Arab resources. We need to stop helping our haters become richer.
There will also be more encouragement for Alternative energies like solar, wind, and hydro-electric in the private homes and communities. There will be NO punishment for being off the National grid and being self sufficient. Urban farming and rain water collecting will also be permitted every where.
6. Immigration: There will be no more citizenship just for being born in the US. At lease one parent must be a naturalized citizen of the Continental US and Hawaii. Work Visa’s will have limits set to as how many terms you can stay. The only route for foreigners to become a US citizen will to have served in the US Armed services loyally and honorably for a minimum of 3 years.
Illegal Immigrants will be deported to their countries and given nothing for help when they get off the plane. Immigrant children of illegal’s will get a sack lunch and a change of clothes prior to take off.
Illegal’s who commit heinous crimes such as murder while in the US will be immediately executed. No Jail time, just 1 phone call to their mother. Their foreign government will have no say. There will only be one trial. No appeals. Bodies will be cremated regardless of religion, boxed up, and shipped to their respective president of their Nation.
Islamic Refugees will no longer be allowed free range in the United States. Properly set up internment camps will be set up with cooperating countries near their home land and they will be returned to their home land when the conflict is over. While in the camps, teachers and trainers will be provided for educating the children and helping the adult learn life skills and what to do to rebuild their homelands. Basic necessities like Health care, food, water, and hygiene items will also be provided.
7. Social Security: It will be adjusted to a livable wage in accordance with their local economies in which the citizen lives. Our elderly will not suffer so foreigners can get Aid. Social Security has been paid for and earned. I would also lower the retirement age back to 60. Working after is optional depending on health of the citizen.
8. Health Care: Responsibility for your health will be placed back on the individual. States will provide a simple coverage for those with low incomes. Freedom to choose the Insurance provider and plan of choice will be on the citizen. No one should suffer for a national health system forced upon him that does not suit his needs or doesn’t need. Dental will also be expanded so that braces will be fully covered by insurance providers and not just considered cosmetic.
9. Tackling Racism: No applications or government forms will continue to ask race, religion, or ethnicity. Only police forms will continue to monitor those. The police forms will be used for Audits, demographics, and accusations of profiling. Any officer convicted of profiling will be terminated and black listed for holding a government paid position permanently. Any police brutality unjustly warranted and proven will result in the death sentence for the police officer. Anyone unjustly attacking or killing a police officer will get the death sentence also.
Any hate crimes whether black on white or white on black will hold equal consequences under written law at a supreme court level. There will be no more additional privileges for any one race, religion, or ethnic group. Hate groups like the Klu Klux Klan, Black Lives Matter, and Black panthers will be forcibly removed from rally’s or protests. They will never be issued a permit for a public assembly. We are All Americans and deserve equal rights and the right to live peacefully with one another.
1. What is your name? David Lee Martin
2. How old are you? 38 on June 9, 2016
3. Are you sure? Hope So
4. What is your earliest memory? Bee Sting while walking barefoot through the grass
5. What is your favorite alcoholic drink? Jack Daniel’s and Coca Cola or a Gozmos
6. What is your favorite vegetable? Potato…..
7. Do you remember your first day at school? Nope
8. What is the worst exam result you remember ever getting? D-, I legitimately deserved an F. The teacher did not want me back in his class….
9. How tall are you? 6 foot, 4 inches.
10. Can you swim? Like a Dog
11. Who is your favorite movie actress? Emma Stone or Amanda Seyfried
12. Who is your favorite movie actor? Arnold or Tom Hanks
13. Who is your favorite comedian? Don’t really have one anymore.
14. Who is your favorite politician? TRUMP 2016!!!
15. Who is your favorite historical figure (been dead for at least 100 years)? Abe Lincoln
16. Who is your favorite super-heroine? Cat Woman
17. Who is your favorite super-hero? Batman
18. Can you name a female scientist other than Madame Curie? No, Who is she?
19. Who is your favorite mythological god or goddess? Medusa or Zeus
20. Who is your favorite woman of all time? My current wife for sticking with me through my bullshit habits.
21. Do you agree with “An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth”? Yes. Unless you are in the wrong.
22. Do you agree with “Life does not forgive weakness”? Yes
23. Do you agree with “It is the enemy who can truly teach us to practice the virtues of compassion and tolerance”? No, He is an enemy for a reason. NO MERCY
24. Do you agree with “The state can do what they want to do”? Nope. That’s why we have elections.
25. Do you agree with “If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country”? I would never betray my country. If my friend does not stand by my side, then what kind of friend is he?
26. Do you agree with “If the path be beautiful, let us not ask where it leads”? The right path to beauty is in the heart and soul. Not your outward appearance.
27. Do you agree with “Crime is a product of social excess”? Crime is a product of poor up bringing in a failed society. The failure to teach the youth morals and integrity.
28. Do you agree with “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you”? Yes
29. Do you agree with “And mankind is naught but a single nation”? It’s a wishful Idea to be a one world nation. But political and environmental greed will never allow such unity.
30. Do you agree with “Bulimia Nervosa is so ’87”? It’s a sickness for a woman to think she is beautiful as a skeleton. Force feed her or tube feed her. She needs to know beauty is not an outward appearance.
31. What is the worst movie you have ever seen? The Ace Ventura Pet Detective Series
32. What is the worst TV show you have ever seen? The View or The Kardashians
33. What is the worst book you have ever read? The Quran
34. What is the worst song you have ever heard? The kid song than never ends…. Its annoying
35. What is the worst sport you know of? Water Pollo
36. Who is the worst movie “star” ever? Hard to decide…. probably the guys from south park in Baseket Ball movie.
37. Who is the worst comedian ever? Andy Dick
38. Who is the worst author ever? Atheist Richard Dawkins. He doesn’t know his ass from a hole in the ground.
39. Who is the worst musical act ever? Dixie Chicks, Un-American ungrateful Cunts.
40. Who is the worst sports “star” you have ever seen? O.J. Simpson
41. If you could go back in time to witness an historical event in person, what event would you want to see? US Congress voting on the 13th Amendment
42. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go? All Over Europe
43. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would you meet? Dali Lama
44. If you could become famous for one thing, what would that thing be? Writing
45. If you could buy anything regardless of cost, what would you buy? World Peace
46. If you could change any one thing about your country, what would it be? Its National Capitol should be centralized
47. If you could change any one thing about international politics, what would it be? Scrap the UN. Its worthless.
48. If you could meet any famous person who is dead, who would it be? John Lennon
49. If you could become dictator of the world, would you? YES. I would fix the hell out of it.
50. If you could eat an entire cow at one sitting, would you? I wish, Flame Broiled and Medium well please.
51. Have you ever illegally downloaded music/TV shows/movies from the net? Yes. Who hasn’t
52. Have you ever used illegal narcotics (yes, even pot counts if it was illegal at the time)? Nope
53. Have you ever gotten any points on your driving license? Ohhhh Yesss. Speed demon here
54. Have you ever stolen anything from a shop? No, out of fear of getting my ass beat
55. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes while underage? Yes, I was always tall and looked older.
56. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes for another person who was underage? Yes, Because they were drinking with me at my home in a controlled environment. If you can die for your country as a soldier at 18 you sure as hell can drink with me.
57. Have you ever tried to cheat the tax man/social security/other government agency? Of course not.
58. Have you ever ridden on a train or bus without paying? Never.
59. Have you ever been arrested? Almost, I was a fast runner as a kid…..
60. Have you ever been charged with a crime … ? Never
61. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? From California. Traveled East as far as the Philippines. I have not crossed the Pacific Ocean yet. But when I do it means I have circum navigated the globe.
62. Where have you visited that you would like to go back to? GERMANY!!!
63. Where would you like to visit that you haven’t yet? Nepal, Namaste!
64. Where is your favorite place in the world? My home in the Philippines.
65. Where have you visited that you hope never to go to again? KUWAIT and IRAQ, Muslims are out of the Mind there.
66. Where would you definitely never go to? Syria
67. Where is your least favorite place in the world? Middle East
68. What is your favorite way to travel ? Train
69. What is your least favorite way to travel? Mini van
70. What is the capital of Assyria? Damascus but who cares….
71. What was the last movie you saw? Dead Pool
72. Was it any good? Awesome
73. What was the last book you read? Blood and Gold by Anne Rice
74. Was it any good? Anne Rice is one of my favorite Authors. Anything by her is addictive and hard to put down.
75. What was the last song you listened to? No Matter What by Papa Roach. Acoustic version
76. Was it any good? Yes
77. What was the last computer game you played? Candy Crush…. Does it ever end?
78. Did you do well? I don’t think so
79. What was the last meal you ate? Gilled pork and rice
80. Was it any good? Not really
81. Do you believe in God? Absolutely
82. Do you agree with the war in Iraq? I do, Fuck those that don’t. I personally seen an orphanage on a Iraq base where they taught children how to use weapons like artillery. Killing Muslims who teach children how to kill in the name of Religion don’t belong in a civilized society and should be exterminated like roaches they are.
83. Do you believe in aliens? We cannot be the only ones….
84. Do you agree with the theory of evolution? No. If we evolved from monkeys, then why are there still monkeys??? Sure Survival of the fittest but evolving no.
85. Do you believe in reincarnation? Absolutely. The light at the end of the tunnel is you being pushed out the vagina again 🙂
86. Do you agree with the idea of the UN? Nope. Useless bastards will allow a genocide if there is nothing to gain economically.
87. Do you believe in karma? Yes
88. Do you agree with the theories of man-induced global warming? Yes, People need to be more environmentally friendly.
89. Do you believe in democracy above all other systems of government? Yes… I don’t agree with lobbyists buying the votes though. Fidel Castro did a good job with communism though.
90. Do you agree with Freddie Mercury when he sings “Fat-bottomed girls you make the rockin’ world go round”? Love a thick girl. Bust and Curves are my heart catcher
91. What is your favorite movie? HBO Band Of Brothers Series
92. What is your favorite book? Bible
93. What is your favorite song? Hello by Adele
94. What is your favorite city? Bamberg, Germany
95. What is your favorite sport? American football
96. What is your favorite place in the world? It was a Pub called the Holzwurm in Germany. But the owner sold it and it was destroyed and remodeled into a college type café. Bastard…..
97. Are you glad these questions are almost over? Sure why not. I can keep going all day though.
98. What are you going to do next? Maybe watch a porn, just kidding, maybe…. Maybe write something else.
99. Do you anticipate this activity being fun? Always
100. Give us a quote to end on…. “What good is a Man who does not try to make the world a better place…”
If you have another set questions put them together and send me, email@example.com
Old man Bernie Sanders has captured a large audience of young new first time voters with the idea of a free education. Sure it is a great idea in principle. However, there is no such thing as a free ride. Someone must foot the bill. Taxes will be increased and that is not fair to the tax payers who have already paid their way through school in order to reach their level of success. Teachers have to be paid, schools must be built, buildings maintained, current books must be supplied to libraries, and technology must be kept as current as possible. You cannot make that possible without the states going into debt and bankrupting. Society needs to stop catering to these younger generation lazy cry babies.
People also need to stop getting degrees with no practical uses. There are too many people already with some degrees in job markets that is too competitive. Everyone should have to take an aptitude test to see what industries they would be best suited for, not just what they feel like doing. If they fail it is money wasted, theirs and the tax payers. If they still want to go their own route they should foot their own education bill. If they do then succeed the industry can reimburse them a portion.
Something that I considered was getting industries involved in the education and training of people in their specified industries. Some industries do. Why pay 40-60,000 dollars for an education that someone else’s business will profit from? I don’t intend that they should pay all. However if you sign on to work for a term for their business for an “X” amount of time after the education they should agree to foot all or part the bill.
Example 1: Automotive Mechanic. Tech schools are not cheap. However there are many dealerships looking for mechanics who are ASE or dealership certified. At a State level they could make schools for their brand. You will go to school for their equipment for as long as it takes. If they pay your entire education you should have to work for them for as long as they think your education was worth to them. If you pay your own way you can work for who you want with their certifications.
Example 2: Psychologists, Doctors and Nurses…. Nurses and doctors can go through schools and internships for many years. Their education is expensive. Major hospitals and clinics can easily foot that cost for as high as hospital bills are. Big Pharmaceutical companies are selling a 2 dollar pill for 50. No reason why they cannot invest into the education of their own medical staff. Some Hospitals already have similar programs in place.
Example 3: Retail Sales… It does not take a diploma or degree to shelf and sell items. Much of retail can be learned with “On The Job Training.” Just like fast food. It does not take a genius. Definitely not worth 15 dollars an hour. This is an entry job field for teens. With weekly training sessions you can work your way up to Manager in this field. The enlisted military education system is a great example of moving up through education and with experience.
Example 4: Civil Engineers, Electricians, Auto CAD Drafter’s, Construction Engineers, etc… Let construction and Business firms pay for their Education. These skills can be used practically anywhere and will always be in demand somewhere. Just require a commitment period after employment.
I am pretty sure my opinion is getting across on this. I personally don’t want my taxes increased so that some lazy free loaders can get his/her education. I grew up without a silver spoon in my mouth. For my secondary education I joined the US Military, I took their aptitude test (AFSAB), and went to their technical schools. After the military I went into defense contracting where I met people educated on the civilian side in similar fields. The military education seemed more advantageous to me because some of the other contractors who I worked with went to normal civilian tech schools did not seem as fit for the work we were doing. That is why I feel people should be educated for and by the industry they will work.
I proudly served in the United States Army on active duty from April 1997 to 2007. I joined the reserves in 2007 until 2013. 3 years being regular reserve and the other 3 being Inactive Ready Reserve (IRR).
I went to Basic Training at Fort Knox, Kentucky. Charlie Company 1st Battalion 46th Infantry. Occupational Training at Aberdeen Proving Grounds, Edgewood Arsenal, Maryland. My occupational specialty was the original 63 Whiskey (63W) Wheeled Vehicle Mechanic. Direct Support and Depot maintenance.
My first duty station was Fort Bragg, North Carolina from September 1997 to June 2001. From there I was reassigned to Warner Barracks in Bamberg, Germany from June 2001 to January 2007. My reserve duty was in Kaiserslautern, Germany. My final rank was Sergeant (E5).
Units assigned to:
39th Ordnance Company, 7Th Transportation Battalion, Fort Bragg 97-98
Alpha Battery, 3rd Battalion 27th Field Artillery Regiment MLRS, Fort Bragg 98-99
503rd Maintenance Company, 264th Combat Support Battalion, Fort Bragg 99-01
317th Maintenance Company, 71st Combat Support Battalion, Bamberg, Germany 01-07
406th AG Human Resource Company, 7th Civil Support Command, Kaiserslautern 07-13
My deployments Include:
Intrinsic Action 98-03 and 99-01 Southern Watch no fly zone and Operation Desert Fox in Kuwait from August 1998 to March 1999.
1 Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal with 1 star
1 Global War or Terrorism Service Medal
Non-Commissioned Officer Professional Development Ribbon
Army Service Ribbon
Overseas Service Ribbon with numeral 4
Mechanics and Drivers Badge
Expert Marksmanship Badge
German Marksmanship Badge – Bronze
Multiple challenge coins, Certificates of Achievement and Appreciation. (Pat on the back)
The privilege to proudly wear multiple combat patches
I am very proud of my time in the U.S. Army. I would never trade it if I could. There were good times and bad. Training was tough at times but the knowledge learned was rewarding when it come time for deployments. Times could be boring with waiting around and other times were highly stressful with so much to do in a little time frame. With teamwork and training we accomplished everything we set out to do. I really miss it sometimes.
I was not a fast tracker for rank by no means. I stayed a Specialist (E4) for a very long time, too long looking back on it. I did not mind though. Its not a bad rank to hold. Should I have worked more to get promoted higher? Yes I should have. But I did not care and that was my problem. I liked being a mechanic on the floor and working with others and sharing knowledge and experience. NCO’s do not always get the privilege due to additional duties.
I have seen people come and go. Some of my friends have died in Combat and some from drug abuse and suicide. Often from conditions related to Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). I will talk about PTSD on another post later. The military is not meant for everyone. Many people turned to Alcohol or drug addiction to help handle the stress or the lack personal discipline. The Army has recognized it and has programs in place to help with drug addiction recovery. Those who don’t seek assistance will get punished by UCMJ.
Some come for the college money and leave as soon as possible and some with the same intentions turn it into a career. What I don’t like is the people who are against soldiers going to war, protesters, and deserters like Bowe Bergdahl who deserves to be shot by his peers. The US Army is an all VOLUNTEER force and I feel no person has the right to protest what we do when we volunteered to do it. Soldiering is our occupation.
Flag walkers and Flag Burners…. If I catch you myself I am going to get a collapsible baton out and I am going to start busting knee caps, balls, jaws, and skulls. Too many soldiers proudly died for that flag. It does not mean you are expressing yourself, it means you are a Disrespectful, Ungrateful, Liberal Democrat Prick. You should be deported and I do not care where you were born. You really do not belong in the UNITED States of America. If you want to burn a flag please wrap yourself in it first.
Things I did like doing in the Army was the traveling, I got to see so many places. I liked going to the ranges and firing different weapon. When I was at Fort Bragg we would ruck 20 kilometers for time every 3 months with train ups in between. 4 hours was the standard but if you completed it under 3 hours you got a 4 day pass. My best times were between 2 hours 40 minutes and 2 hours 50 minutes. I was in pretty good shape, much healthier than I am now as for physical condition. To my own relaxed fault. I was never a PT stud, just marginal.
I had some excellent Mentors while coming up as a soldier. Peers, Squad Leaders, Platoon Sergeants, First Sergeants, Command Sergeant Majors, and some Civilian Cadre in the schools who taught me well. The NCO’s were almost always available to the subordinates when needed. If they weren’t they made sure someone else was and you knew who.
I’d like to thank all my Battle Buddies whom I served with while in Germany and Iraq. I am proud of you guys and those still serving. Wolf Pack, No Slack! You guys know who you are. You guys will always be considered my brothers and sisters. You all are welcome in my place even though I am living in the jungles of the Philippines now. I love this place. Google Caramoan and see.
To everyone else stay strong, keep your heads up. Live your Military branch’s core values, your creeds, uphold your oath to serve the people of the United states and defend the constitution and The Bill Of Rights. Remember that Patriotism is love of your country, not the UN, and not its elected leaders.
Feel free to follow me and subscribe to my blog here on wordpress. Thank you! Peace!
David Lee Martin
I am for the Death Penalty. There are too many people out in our society who do not belong there. They were not raised properly. They are a menace to friends, family, and strangers. They have no souls and don’t care who they hurt. They have no faith in a god or learned to live morally within society as good Atheists do. Be sure to have evidence in order so no appeal can win.
These are the people who I feel deserve the Death Penalty:
1. People convicted of heinous crimes such as killing of an innocent person intentionally. This does not apply to those who kill in self defense, the defense of others, protecting your physical property such asa business, home, or car, or while serving in the Military. With the exception of those who intentionally target non-threats in the combat zones. There are Rules of Engagement that define what a target is.
2. Rapists and Molester. If they do it once they will likely do it again. It is a mental sickness that cannot be controlled and they are usually repeat offenders. Keep women and children safe by just getting rid of them. It does not matter if it is a stranger, friend, or family member. They must go. They may not hurt you again but there is a possibility he will hurt others. The only other alternative I see is Castrating them, making them have a sex change, put them in General population of an all male federal prison for life without parole. Let them feel the suffering they have done to others.
3. Islamic Extremists, Radical Imams, Radical Mufti’s, Terrorists, Those preaching hate towards others, and those sending them financial Aid. The world has seen enough of Radical Muslims causing problems. They need to be exterminated
4. Christian/Catholic Priests who molest children and steal church funds for a lavish life. Priesthood is about abstinence, sacrifice, and serving the Lord and others, not yourself.
5. Bankers and Fake Investors who embezzle and steal other peoples money in excessive amounts.
6. Corrupt Police. They were hired to protect and serve the Citizens of their communities. If they fail society fails. The world is messed up enough.
7. Crooked Politicians who accept bribes from Lobbyists like Monsanto, who do more damage to peoples health in order to help Big Pharma.
8. Anyone who just assaults or kills a good Police Officer out of hate. These guys are only trying to do their Jobs by serving your communities to keep people safe.
9. Illegal Drug dealers of any kind, no matter the amount. Although they may have not killed with their hands, the product they are distributing is killing hundreds every day. The only place you should get drugs is a Pharmacy with a doctors prescription or the recommendation of the Pharmacist. Know what you are taking and for what!
10. Human Traffickers. Scum of the Earth who get people enslaved, forced into prostitution, or killed. If someone is trying to offer you a job in a foreign country contact the embassy or ask for a business registration number and try to validate that it is a true business. If not, help authorities catch the illegal recruiter.
11. People who torture, abuse, and kill pet type animals for fun that are not meant to consuming. Animal cruelty leads to worse behaviors like the ones mentioned above. If you cannot eat it then leave it alone.
As for Prison terms I don’t think there should be any wait before the execution. A week at most. Just long enough to say good bye and Sorry to friends, Family members, and those they caused suffering to. More than what their victims got. If evidence is definitive or DNA has nailed the accused, then there should not be a waste of Tax Payers dollars by occupying prison space, food, medical care, or recreational facilities. Prisoners already get better treatment than our Senior Citizens and Veterans. I for one believe that is wrong. End the congestion and just get rid of death row inmates. Don’t waste their time in jail and money that could be given to those who deserve and justly need it.
Electric chair, Lethal Injection, Hanging, Gas Chamber, or Firing squad. Let the punishment fit the crime or let victims or their families decide how it is done. Bring back public executions so society can witness first hand where not to go wrong. David Lee Martin
Kuwait is a small desert country on the North West edge of the Persian Gulf. It borders Iraq to the North and Saudi Arabia to the south. It has a population of just over 4 million. Only 1.3 million being actual Kuwaiti. The rest are expatriate labor force. The official language of Kuwait is Arabic. They do have their own dialect. The National religion is Islam. There are a few small churches for it’s foreign labor. The total land area of Kuwait is 6,880 Square Miles. The currency is the Kuwaiti Dinar with an exchange rate around 3.30 US Dollars per Kuwaiti Dinar.
For socializing and night life the country is quite boring unless you like coffee shops or Smoke shops. There are billiard halls but the Kuwaiti’s are sore losers. I wouldn’t waste my time in one again. Alcohol is illegal and you must obey Islamic laws when it comes so socializing with people of the opposite sex. As a man if you want to share a hotel room or Apartment with a woman you must first prove that you are married. Holding hands in public is also a taboo… better have marriage papers. But it is ok for men to hold hands which is usually considered by the rest of the world as a homosexual habit. Quite often the guys in Kuwait holding hands are most likely Gay. Supposedly it is a sign of friendship.
The climate in Kuwait can be very hot, dry, and unforgiving when winds shift from the desert. It is a necessity to drink plenty of water, sometimes up to 9 to 12 liters a day. When the winds shift from the gulf it can be unbearably hot and humid. In winter it occasionally drops to freezing during the night. Sand storms often occur in the spring and Fall months, limiting visibility and causing accidents to stupid reckless drivers.
There are some activities to pass time in Kuwait. You can go shopping at one of its many malls, restaurants, and shopping outlets. You can visit sea side parks if you can handle seeing a lot of trash. There is a scientific center with Kuwaiti culture exhibits and also a large aquarium full of sea life. You can visit the Kuwait towers which is a popular land mark on the coastline of Kuwait City. You can visit Al Hamra tower which is the tallest building in the country and 20th in height in the world.
Environmentally Kuwait is a Disaster. It has no real sanitation system in place to keeps its public places and streets clean. Some parks do have trash cans but they are usually over filled and what is left is blowing all over the place. The beaches are filthy messes. Trash, plastic, broken glass, tires, ropes, fishing nets, and just about anything else can be seen washing up on beaches and floating in the Marinas. There are groups who periodically get sick of seeing it and assemble volunteer groups to clean it without the assistance of Kuwaiti’s. The Kuwaiti’s tend blame it on the foreign nationals who they bring over to work for all of the mess, although it is their country, they don’t want responsibility for it, just the free government handout. Kuwaiti’s are generally a lazy population.
Air pollution is also a problem. With all the refineries, wells, platforms, automobiles, and gas stations there is always a constant yellow haze over the gulf. You will smell like burned oil sometimes. After a while you get use to smell and don’t usually notice it until you leave to somewhere with fresh air and return. Almost always you will get a respiratory infection until your body adapts. Most of us call it the Kuwaiti Crud. Luckily you can get antibiotics over the counter at most pharmacies.
Human Right is also a problem in Kuwait. More often than none a domestic servant is abused by being beat, burned, raped, neglected, and sometimes killed in cold blood. Sometimes by the Kuwaiti police themselves. The police are not trusted at all by the Asian women working there. Kuwaiti’s are rude and often disrespectful. The money from the government has made them cheap and arrogant. They pay very low wages for their workforce. A McDonald’s worker in Kuwait, usually Filipino or Indian will work more than 8 to 10 hours a day 6 to 7 days a week just to earn 100-120 KD a Month to send home to their families. They are packed into accommodations like sardines in a can, usually 4 to a small bedroom. When they are sick the employers dock their pay forcing them to work even while very sick.
The United States, in its 2014 US State Department annual Trafficking in Persons report, classifies Kuwait as a Tier 3- among the most problematic countries – for the 8th consecutive year. The report cited Kuwait’s failure to prosecute trafficking offenders using the 2013 anti-trafficking law or other laws that address trafficking crimes. It was found that efforts to help abused workers were not accompanied by any enforcement activities against the employers from whom the workers have fled. It was also found that Kuwaiti Authorities failed to protect victims of trafficking. Most likely due to their involvement and accepting cash bribes.
Some people will ask why I say all this or know this. I am a former US Soldier and defense contractor who lived in Kuwait on the Economy from 2009 to the end of 2015. I witnessed and seen al that I discuss in this blog. I can go on but I would seem hateful. Not all of the Kuwaiti’s are bad people. The best ones are the ones who went to the US or the UK for proper education and opened their minds and learned a bit about humanity. But their society and governance structure needs a serious overhaul. Their Royalty, the Emir and Crowned Prince are good leaders who are too Generous to their people….